.::. TRAKTOR 1.2.3 RELEASED
Native Instruments has released Traktor version 1.2.3. The main focus for this update was providing support for the controller Traktor Kontrol X1.
Additionally, the update contains several fixes and improvements.
The Traktor forum lists the following new and improved features:
- Traktor Kontrol X1 integration
- Native zero-configuration support for Pioneer CDJ-2000, CDJ-900, CDJ-400 and MEP-7000 as well as for Denon DN-HC4500
- New controller icon in header shows connected devices
- Improved Setup Wizard with phono/line switch for Audio 4 DJ/Audio 8 DJ
- Deck copy function in browser (instant doubling) can be
- Additional controller mapping functions
- Enhanced pitch fader range control
Because Traktor 1.2.3 is released the following information is available. The review of Traktor Kontrol X1 will be online soon.
Come back regularly or subscribe to the Traktor Bible newsletter if you want to be informed by mail when new tutorials are avaialble.
Tip: Using multiple Traktor versions on a Windows system
In preparation for the next Traktor update it could be a good idea to download, install and make yourself familiar with the tool Traktor Pro Launcher, which has been developed by Traktor user DJ Ali and which can be downloaded for free.
Traktor Pro Launcher is a Windows tool and allows you to install different Traktor versions with different settings (tsi files) on the same computer. After installation and configuration you start Traktor via the Launcher shown in the figure above.
Select the version you want to use and click the button to launch Traktor.
Download and more information can be found here: www.ali.dj/traktor-pro-launcher.