.::. TRAKTOR 1.2.2 (R7838)
List of Fixed and New Bugs
Traktor version 1.2.2 is a hotfix update and it doesn't offer any new features. Below you find a list of the things have been changed:
- Numpad Keys (fixed) Due to a bug in version 1.2.1 Traktor wasn't able anymore to differentiate between the 1...0 keys on a numeric pad and the 1...0 keys on the alphanumeric section of a keyboard. This has been fixed in version 1.2.2.
- Importing TSI files (fixed) During the import of TSI files created in earlier versions Traktor failed to import the modifier conditions.
Futthermore, MIDI commands that were set to Interaction Mode Relative have been
faulty converted to Interaction Mode Direct.
Both bugs have been fixed in 1.2.2 and importing older TSI files should work now.
- Autogain bug when editing tags of multiple tracks
(fixed) If you selected several tracks in version 1.2.1, opened the Edit dialog (maybe for changing comments
or ratings for several tracks at the same time), and clicked OK, the Autogain value of all selected tracks was overwritten with 0.0.
This bug was fixed in version 1.2.2.
- Default TSI files updated Version 1.2.2 contains several updated default TSI files fixing some of the default settings for various controllers and mixers.
The changes mainly affect the pre-chosen audio drivers and the audio routings
inisde the TSI files. Here is a list of the TSI files that were changed or added:
Allen & Heath Xone:4D (changed)
Allen & Heath Xone:4D Scratch (changed)
Ecler Evo 5 (changed)
Ecler Evo 5 Scratch (changed)
EKS Otus (changed)
Korg Zero 8 (changed)
Korg Zero 8 Scratch (changed)
Numark Mixdeck (added)
Pioneer MEP 7000 (changed)
Traktor Scratch Duo (changed)
- No output anymore when duplicating a stopped timecode-controlled deck
(fixed) When you duplicate a timecode-controlled deck that is currently stopped it can happen that there is no audio output anymore. This is fixed in version 1.2.2.
- Freeze after loading tracks (fixed) Under
certain circumstances it could happen in 1.2.1 that Traktor freezes when a track
is loaded. This is fixed in version 1.2.2.
- New Mac Drivers for Audio 2/4/8 DJ (new bug) The installer package contains new drivers for the Audio 2/4/8 DJ. The new version of the driver is 2.4.13. The version that came inside the installer package of Traktor 1.2.1 was 2.3.9.
I recommend to perform a customized installation of Traktor 1.2.2 and not to install the new drivers.
After installation of the new drivers I had the following problems after a reboot of the MacBook and a restart of Traktor:
- The last two FX used in FX slots 1 and 2 are not reloaded.
- Traktor does not respond to any incoming MIDI messages.
- No playback possible, even though the Audio icon in the Traktor header is not in its "red state".
With the new drivers installed a workaround for those problems is to de-select
the drivers in the Preferences/Audio Setup dialog and then to re-select them. Another option is to unplug the audio interface and to hotplug it again.