|Simple DB4 mapping with the Traktor features I used most often and which I wish to have available on the mixer. |
The ZIP file for this mapping contains two TSI files: one with an ABCD layout and another one with a CABD layout.
|Please note that you need to set Preferences/Transport/Sync Mode to Tempo Sync; otherwise you cannot pitchbend.|
Available functions are:
- The five FX buttons are used to select/set the first five hotcues of each deck. Holding SHIFT while pressing the hotcue button deletes the hotcue.
- The Play/Pause button is mapped on the DB4 as well as on the companion K2 mapping. Having Play/Pause available near the hotcue buttons makes it easier to continue playback when you start a track at a hotcue.
- Turn the Loop Encoder to pitchbend the track.
- Press the Loop Encoder to trigger Beat Sync.
- Hold SHIFT and turn the Loop Encoder to beatjump/seek by 16 beats backwards/forward. You can change the jump length by opening the mapping in Controller Manager. Then sort the Assignment table by command names and change the Set to value options for all four Cue/Loop Move Size commands.
Find the companion mappings for the Xone:K2 here:
|Allen & Heath - Xone:DB4|
|Pro, Scratch Pro - Version 2.1.x||Downloads: 2716|
|4 decks, no FX units|
|Author: Rainer G. Haselier||Date: 3-21-2012|
This mapping hasn't been rated yet.
You must be logged-in to rate a mapping.