|Mapped in traktor 2.6.6.|
Use the following settings for your Xone:
- Midi channel: 9
- Latching layer mode: 2 (switch matrix)
This mapping assumes that you have another controller for the regular decks, mixing section and regular deck controls (I use it with another Xone K2 and a Xone:DX).
Some further notes:
- I was unable to map the reverse control per cell. I can only find a modifier in the controller manager, so any tips are welcome
- Bottom part (switch matrix, faders and first row of buttons) and the rotary encoders on top are dedicated per slot. Middle part (rotaries) are used for FX units, so for the entire deck. In a regular setup this means that the FX units are mapped double (as is the case for me), but I found it important to have FX control within short reach
- All assignmenst are for "device target", which is now set to Deck C. Feel free to change. Some controls however only have an option to assign to Remix deck 1, 2, 3 or 4 (in stead of target, A, B, C or D). I don't know how this will work out if you set it to device target D for example (might be that you need to change these to remix deck 4). Any advise tips are welcome.
- This is a first version, but I tested everything. Might be however that something is not working, if so let me know.
V2 update: added cell modifier buttons (capture, load, reverse and delete). Had to sacrifice one FX unit, so dedicated Unit 3 controls only know. Ofcourse you could work with shift and such, but I prefer to have obvious controls directly at hand...