Importing a Single Controller Mapping
Use this sequence to import a single controller mapping:
- Open Preferences/Controller Manager.
- Click the Add button.
- Click Import.
- Browse to the folder with the mapping file.
- Select the TSI file and open it.
- Make sure that the imported mapping is selected in list Device.
- Open list In-Port and select the in Port of the controller.
- Open list Out-Port. Select None if the mapping contains no out commands, otherweise select the out port of the controller.
Last updated: June 30, 2011
Short link to this How-To article: kb.traktorbible.com/tp1000