Exporting all Controller Mappings
Perform the following steps to export all mappings currently available in Controller Manager. This way you can create a backup of all of your mappings.
- Open Preferences/Controller Manager.
- Click the Export button in the lower part of the Preferences dialog.
- Make sure that only the options Keyboard Mappings and/or Controller Mappings are selected.
- Click OK.
- Open the folder where you want to save the mappings.
- Enter a filename and click Save.
Last Update: June 30, 2011
Short link to this How-To article: kb.traktorbible.com/tp1002